囧尼今年奥运会时的发型也差不多。。。不明白为啥说象怨妇?
花样男子 发表于 2010-9-28 19:01:55 | 显示全部楼层
回复 211# dianaeve

很像旧社会的那种小媳妇梳的那种桃心发型
gx010010 发表于 2010-9-28 22:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
universalsports的采访
http://www.universalsports.com/news/article/newsid=493413.html

Catching up with Adam Rippon

Two-time world junior champion Adam Rippon is gearing up for his third season on the senior Grand Prix. UniversalSports.com caught up with the 20-year-old to find out how is training is going, about his goals for this year, and why he prefers frozen water.
By Alexa Ainsworth | Posted: Sep 27, 12:11p ET | Updated: Sep 27, 12:51p ET

两次世青赛冠军Adam Rippon迎来了自己参加的GPS第三个赛季。UniversalSports.com 遇到这位20岁的年轻人,谈论他的训练状况,他今年的目标,以及他对冰的偏爱

Last year was a big one with the Olympics. What did you learn from the highs and lows of your season?
上赛季奥运会可是件大事,你从自己上赛季的起起落落中学到了什么么?

At Nationals, to have that experience of skating with all those top guys and my first time competing for an Olympic spot, although I didn't make it, I got to learn the lessons. To see how Evan [Lysacek] paced himself and ended up winning the Olympics was another learning experience.
在全美和这些一流的选手第一次竞争冬奥会席位,虽然我没成功,我还是学到了很多。能够看到EVEN如果安排并获得冬奥会冠军,还是很好的经验

Were the lessons more mental or physical? Is there anything you wish you had done differently?
这些经验主要是心理上的还是技术上?你有希望重新做什么事情么?

It was a little bit of both mental and physical preparation that I learned about. They were hard lessons. By the end of the season I feel like I really turned it around. My short program at Four Continents was subpar, but right after that I was really focused on leaving the expectations back at home and not bring them to the competition with me, just focus on what I need to do and it really helped me at Four Continents and Worlds.
我在两方面都有些收获,虽然很困难。这个赛季结束,我觉得我真的有所转变。我4CC时候的SP发挥的有点不尽如人意,但是我没有一直背负这这些期望,只是专注于自己应该做的事情。而这些真的在后面4CC的比赛以及世锦赛上对我帮助很大。

Summer is the time to set yourself up for the next season. What did you focus on?
夏天正式开始着手准备新赛季的时候。你比较专注于哪方面?

I was really excited to get ready for this season. I needed to improve my overall skating quality and skating skills. I worked a lot with my choreographers this year and I think it's really paid off. I also worked on trying to include the quad in my long program, so I'm hoping I can show that on the Grand Prix as well.
这个赛季,我特别兴奋的准备着。我需要在整体的滑冰方面有所提高。我今年和作曲一起努力了很多,也觉得收获颇丰。我还尝试在SP里上4周,并希望在GPS赛事中展示。

How consistent is your quad?
你四周成功率如何?

The most important thing for me is to skate as well as I can and as clean as I can. I really would like for the whole program to come across and I think with a mistake it's really hard for that to happen. [But the quad is] becoming more and more consistent and I think I have a really realistic goal of adding it to my repertoire this season.
对我来说最重要的是尽可能滑好并且不失误。我渴望一套完整的节目,出现一次失误后就很难实现了。但我的四周跳正在越来越完善,我想,将它添加到这个赛季的节目中,应该是个可实现的目标了。(by dianaeve )

It seems to be one of those jumps that looks so easy when you land it and brutally painful when you fall...
好像每个跳跃落地成功都会让人觉得很容易,摔的时候则很痛

It's true. It's really tough to explain, but when you do a good one, you're like, ‘Oh- why didn't I do that before?' But when you're just not feeling it, your body is not in the same place as your mind is with the jump, or you're tired, it can just feel like absolutely impossible. Then there are those days when you're feeling really good and everything seems to be moving together and it's your best jump. It's just finding a balance and becoming more secure with it.
是这样的,虽然有点难解释。当你做成一个时候,你会觉得“为什么我以前做不了”,但当你没感觉的时候,你的身体就不会和你想的那样容易,如果你累了,就更不可能了。而有些时候,你感觉相当好,好像所有都齐备了,你就展现了最好的跳跃。这需要找到其中的平衡点来保证它。

There was some drama at your club this summer. What was it like to have one of your friend (Kim Yu-Na) and your coach (Brian Orser) part ways so publicly?
今年夏天你所在俱乐部出现了戏剧性的一幕。你的朋友金妍儿和你教练Brian Orser分开的事情搞的这么大,你怎么看?

It was not how I expected everything to unravel. What really helped me through this, because to be honest there was tension and emotions were running high, but it helped me to be so close to my fellow American, Christina Gao. I was really just focusing on my own training because it was the only thing I could do.
我没预料到这些。诚实来说,这期间确实压力很大和情绪方面也有影响,但是我的美国同伴Christina Gao还是帮了我不少(绯闻><),我可以专注于自己的训练,这也是我唯一能做的。

You have the Grand Prix Series up first, but have you looked ahead and set goals for Nationals and Worlds?
你先要参加GPS比赛,那么现在你给全美还有世锦赛定目标了么?

I've looked at them and thought about what I want to do, but as cliché and boring as it is, I'm really just focusing on skating really well at all of those events. I've tried to plan out how I'll pace myself in my training and I really want my skating to come across as more mature and consistent. Hopefully this will be a really big year for me stepping forward, especially with the next four years.
我也考虑过我想做些什么,但是依旧老一套,我必须专注于所有的赛事。我需要在训练中定位,希望在滑冰中更成熟和稳定,希望可以有大的进步,特别是今后的四年。

You have had a lot of opportunities to compete and perform in Asia. Can you explain what it's like to perform there?
你有很多机会在亚洲比赛和表演,感觉如何?

To be an elite figure skater in Asia is almost the equivalent to being an elite football player or basketball player in the United States. It's incredibly cool because the Japanese fans get really involved in the skaters of their choice, not just the Japanese skaters. As someone from the U.S., you can only hope that the interest will increase because it's such an experience to feel all that support.
在亚洲成为花滑明星似乎和在美国成为橄榄球/篮球明星一样风光。日本fans也积极参与到选手的选择中,而不仅仅是选手本人,这很cool。而对于美国的选手,你只能希望大家可以更有兴趣,感受到支持很好。

Finally, tell us about an embarrassing sports moment.
最后,告诉我们一个你在运动中很窘迫的时刻

When I thought I could swim much better than I could. With my friends, we were just sitting at the pool, and [they said] ‘Can you just swim over there and grab something for me,' and I was like, ‘Sure.' Then I realized as I was doggie paddling that I was going to drown in two seconds.
有一次我觉得我肯定会游泳有的很好。有一次我和我朋友坐在泳池边,他们说:能游过去帮我拿点东西么? 我想 那当然,但是后来我就狗刨了几秒就沉底了。= =

Well swimming is a whole different set of muscles than skating, right?
游泳和滑冰需要的肌肉完全不同吧?

Sure, I'll use that excuse. It just wasn't pretty. I was really contemplating the water wings, but I have some dignity, so I didn't put them on.
那当然,我会用这个借口。那真的很不好看,虽然我真的考虑过游泳浮袖,但是我是有尊严的,我可没穿那个><

===
估计错误连篇 多包涵

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 1 有劳了

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-28 22:30:23 | 显示全部楼层
The Ice的另一些图片

日本粉丝见面会

来自一同演出的日本选手的相册

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 戴眼镜更秀气了/我喜欢中村小帅哥的颜&gt;

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-28 23:11:23 | 显示全部楼层
我试翻一点
The most important thing for me is to skate as well as I can and as clean as I can. I really would like for the whole program to come across and I think with a mistake it's really hard for that to happen. [But the quad is] becoming more and more consistent and I think I have a really realistic goal of adding it to my repertoire this season.
对我来说最重要的是尽可能滑好并且不失误。我渴望一套完整的节目,出现一次失误后就很难实现了。但我的四周跳正在越来越完善,我想,将它添加到这个赛季的节目中,应该是个可实现的目标了。

其实意思都差不离:)

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 多谢 我去改

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-10-2 12:52:25 | 显示全部楼层
audrey0106 发表于 2010-10-2 13:45:34 | 显示全部楼层
日本公开赛应该是今天比吧…好期待看到他的节目~
joycehsu 发表于 2010-10-2 14:12:13 | 显示全部楼层
男单比完了,ADAM童鞋的分吓死人了。。。

Men - Free Skating Results

1 Adam RIPPON USA 166.63 84.27 82.36 0.00 #4
2 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN 159.19 73.47 85.72 0.00 #6
3 Evgeni PLUSHENKO RUS 151.00 67.50 83.50 0.00 #5
4 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN 150.71 73.99 77.72 1.00 #3
5 Michal BREZINA CZE 134.90 60.04 74.86 0.00 #2
6 Jeffrey BUTTLE CAN 128.39 51.15 77.24 0.00 #1
audrey0106 发表于 2010-10-2 15:06:08 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈,恭禧天使男~~~
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-2 15:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
创新高了啊,可惜不是正式比赛。。。。不过在裁判眼里终于是上位了。
并没有上4周。。。
难道这真是新方向。。。

冰迷现场REPO:

Adam with Orser
Adam和Orser在一起
Hair's got shorter but very curly
头发剪短了但非常卷
in light blue shirt+black pants
穿着浅蓝色衬衣和黑色裤子

Rachmaninov piano concert 2
拉赫玛尼诺夫第二钢琴协奏曲

3a2t
long eagle to 2s(?)
3z
fssp
3a
3f3t
3z2t2l only one hand but for the all jumps
3?
stss or choreo step
3s?

first (partial) standing ovation of the competition
第一次在比赛中得到观众起立鼓掌

First half of the program simply ignores the music. The last half was better.
节目前半段没跟上音乐。后半段好转了。

166.63 PB
丽丽熊 发表于 2010-10-2 18:08:26 | 显示全部楼层
哇,摸脸小朋友这次状态很吓人,分数很惊人那!!!
如果大奖赛上能继续保持的话,相信在裁判心中的位置会进一步稳固的。期待ing
西溪 发表于 2010-10-2 18:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛这次很彪悍啊。Jeff也来助阵Yeah
audrey0106 发表于 2010-10-2 18:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
现在有影片出来了吗?好想看啊~
花样男子 发表于 2010-10-2 19:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
跟了新教练就是不一样了,大叔调教卷毛真是有一手
gx010010 发表于 2010-10-2 19:47:57 | 显示全部楼层
ADAM ON TWITTER

Had a great time and really happy to skate well for all the fans at Japan Open and Carnival on Ice. Thank you all so much! :)

P.S. So happy that I could be apart of such a great team too!!! @J_Butt @joannierochette and Cynthia .. GO TEAM! :D

AWW :')

果然开心了
===
颁奖时的照片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表