[讨论] 美国男单选手Adam Rippon讨论专帖

[复制链接]
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-10 11:36:39 | 显示全部楼层
August 9, 2010
2010年8月9日 日志

Hey everyone!

I want to keep you all updated on things going on this off season. I'm training my newly choreographed programs. I just got back from a meeting with my costume designer, Stephanie Handler in New York City. The summer skating sessions are almost over and I'm feeling prepared and excited for this year.

我想给大家更新上赛季结束后的一些事。我在训练新编排的节目。我刚去纽约跟我的服装设计师Stephanie Handler会过面。夏训基本结束了,面对来年我已准备充分,很兴奋。

The music I've chosen for this season is: Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet for my short program and Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto #2 for the free. I choreographed my long program first, with my choreographer, David Wilson. I am so passionate about the piano concerto. It is literally one of my favorite pieces of music. I brought the suggestion of using this to David and he agreed in thinking it would be a perfect fit. I really hope my love of this piece of music and of the choreography David has given me is seen because I love it so much.

这个赛季我的音乐选用的是:短节目采用柴可夫斯基的罗米欧与朱丽叶,自由滑采用拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲。一开始我和编舞David Wilson一起编排我的自由滑。我对钢琴协奏曲充满了激情。它绝对是我最喜爱的音乐。我向David提议使用这首乐曲,他同意了,觉得这是最为合适的。我真切希望我对于这首乐曲,以及对于David编舞的热爱,能够显现出来,因为我是那么喜爱它。

The short program was a different experience than I was used to. David had brought up the idea of collaborating with another choreographer, Sebastian Britten, a friend and former client of David's. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea at first. I had always loved working with David one-on-one and really had no clue what it would be like when another point of view was added to the mix. Well, within minutes (it could have been seconds) of working with David and Sebastian, I knew it was going to be a great experience. I love this piece so much as well.

短节目的选择比以往都更难一些。David带来了的提议是与另一位编舞,他的朋友和前客户Sebastian Britten,共同商议的。刚开始我无法确定这是不是合适。我一直很喜欢单独跟David工作,不能想象再有另一方加入会是什么情形。不过,在跟David和Sebastian一起工作几分钟后(也许只是几秒钟),我就觉得这非常棒。我也同样喜欢这段音乐。

What is the story of the programs? Well the short brings you to the part in Romeo & Juliet where all the drama is beginning. The program ends mere seconds before Romeo kills himself! I really mean mere seconds. If my short program was 2 seconds longer than the maximum time limit of 2 minutes and 50 seconds, I would be dead! I couldn't do that because I have to skate the long ;).

节目的情节是什么?短节目将把你带到罗朱戏剧化全面展开的部分。节目在罗密欧自杀前几秒停止。真的就只有几秒。要是我的短节目比规定的最长2分50秒的限制再加长2秒钟,我就只好去死了!我可不能死,我还得比自由滑呢;)

My long program story begins with painful memories then moves onto accepting then moving on from those thoughts to which finally leads to overcoming sadness to feelings of success and confidence.

我的自由滑从伤感的回忆开始,然后逐渐接受,接着转向一种最终能使人战胜悲伤,感受成功与自信的情绪。

I feel very artistic explaining the plot lines of my programs!

我觉得这么来解释我的节目很有诗意啊!

I hope when you see these pieces you can see these stories play out.

但愿你们观赏节目时也能体会到这些故事的演绎。

I've also done some shows this summer! My experience in Korea was a great one. I felt so lucky to be a member of the cast. I even had the chance to speak to the Korean audience in Korean! I have been studying and practicing and I really wanted to show that to the fans. Also, I was asked to do a short video blog. I of course said yes! I taped one little blog, then I was approached and told that they actually wanted Jeff Buttle to do the blog and that the camera man who gave me the camera, thought I was Jeff. So, I gave up my job as official blogger for the show and gave Jeff the camera. I have to thank all the fans who came and cheered and supported us! Thank you!

这个夏季我也参加了一些商演!在韩国的经历非常棒。能够成为其中一员深感幸运。我还有幸在韩国观众面前说了韩语!我努力学习、练习了,很想在粉丝面前露一手。我还被邀请自拍一段视频,我当然答应了!我拍完一小段后,人家叫我过去,告诉我说他们是想叫Jeff Buttle来拍这个视频的,那个给我摄像机的摄影师把我当成Jeff了。我只好放弃了担任这场演出官方博客员的职务,把摄像机交给了Jeff。我要感谢所有来观看和喝彩的粉丝们!谢谢!

I also had the opportunity to do Mao's show again, “The Ice”. I had so much fun in this show last year that I was so excited to skate in it again. I once again had an amazing time. The Japanese fans were so kind. On this trip, it was the first time I had the chance to sit down and talk with a bunch of my fans at my first official fan meeting. What an experience! It was surreal to see all these people gather just to meet me. I was so honored. I really can't thank everyone who came enough. I had such a great time and I hope they did too! Also, in the style of the upcoming season a few of the fans even called themselves the "Japanese Juliets" :). Again, a huge thank you to all the fans who came and showed their love and to those who sent messages!

我也再次获得了参加Mao的秀“冰”的机会。去年这个演出我好开心,能再次参加我激动极了。我再次度过了难忘的日子。日本粉丝对我太好了。在这次演出中,在我第一次官方的粉丝见面会上,我第一次有机会和粉丝们坐在一起交谈。多棒的事啊!不可思议,这么多人过来只是为了见我。我太荣幸了。我没法对过来的人一个个谢过来。我快乐极了,他们也一样吧!而且,为了应景我的下赛季节目,一部分粉丝甚至自称“日本朱丽叶”:)。再次感谢来到现场示爱的粉丝们,包括给我发消息的粉丝!

My training has been going well. Every day I try to go into the rink and push myself. I have a new trainer for my off-ice conditioning and feel much stronger and solid. It's also been fun with a lot of international skaters coming. Tomas Verner was in for two weeks. I loved skating with Tomas. He's such a nice guy and really great to skate with. I am excited to skate with Brian Joubert when he comes to Toronto in the next few weeks. The new faces always bring some new energy to the club and bring some excitement to the training. The first time I will skate my programs for monitoring will be at Champs Camp later this month. My first competition this season is the Japan Open and I am doing my best to show a lot of improvements. I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

训练进行的很顺利。每天我都试图在冰场上提高自己。我有了新的体能训练师,我现在更加强壮结实了。许多世界各地选手的到来也很令人开心。Tomas Verner正在这里,要呆两个星期。很喜欢跟Tomas一起训练。他人很好,一起训练很棒。很兴奋的是,Brian Joubert接下去几星期也要来多伦多训练。新出现的人总是能给俱乐部带来新的活力,给训练带来刺激。我将会在这个月底的Champs Camp活动中首次录制我的新节目。这个赛季的第一次比赛是日本公开赛,我将尽全力比好,并争取更大的进步。我保证会不断更新!

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your summer! :)

感谢阅读,大家夏日快乐!:)

All my love,

Adam Rippon

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 摸脸儿这孩子有点话痨
s8954088 + 5 + 1 限制再加长2秒钟,我就只好去死了!......被 ...
gx010010 + 5 + 1 每次日志都好可爱

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-11 06:33:46 | 显示全部楼层
今天失眠早醒,无聊上FB,神奇地遇到卷毛回帖了。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 我好喜歡你的新簽名檔~

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-8-11 17:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 167# dianaeve

哇,卷毛居然回了你的贴!!!强大!!!
ps:这孩子话真多啊。。
再次ps:你的签名很好很强大

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 + 1 你的签名更强大!你不需要羡慕别人!

查看全部评分

花样男子 发表于 2010-8-15 10:14:52 | 显示全部楼层
我想知道卷毛的头发是自然的,还是经过加工的穿上花样滑冰服装的他,感觉穿越中世纪的味道,我认为他可以认------小蓝旁边经常出现的哪个中世纪女人做干妈,顺便也可以给他编个舞什么的
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-15 10:36:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 169# 花样男子
要是看完我前面翻译的他的日志,就能知道,他的卷毛是天生的。肥莫当道时要求他把卷毛拉直,后来逐渐跟肥莫有了分歧,08年后半段他就不再拉直了。跟BO后更加是自然主义= =
不知LS说的是哪套服装?上赛季,小海鸥那套他应该是参照70年代Neal Diamond的风格吧。LP那套好像是很普通的连体滑冰服,没什么特点。
今天他在推上说,去纽约试装完毕,这赛季的服装已经搞定。
花样男子 发表于 2010-8-15 11:11:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复 170# dianaeve

不好意思啊 !我的英文水平是真的很水!我是说他气质很古典,有点中世纪穿越到现在的感觉,每次看见他那一头卷毛!我都立即可以联想到欧洲那些宫廷电视剧!例如:公爵,城堡之类的场景。至于衣服吗 你的签名图片上的衣服就很说明问题了,一般他这个气质的选手都喜欢选择这个系列的服装。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-15 15:48:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 171# 花样男子

我都是翻译成中文了呀。

他不笑时是古典美的。笑起来就很邻家少年感觉了。
花样男子 发表于 2010-8-15 20:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 172# dianaeve

我认真加仔细的又看了一遍你的签名,我觉得你想传递的信息是:他摸的不是脸!是脖子 绝对强大的自恋派
enderstar 发表于 2010-8-22 17:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
自来卷啊?卷的这么厉害啊…………
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-8-22 18:08:44 | 显示全部楼层
转两张卷毛

这张不卷了
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-22 18:23:09 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛在FaceBook上开了个专页,原因是加好友已经到限额了不能再加了。他本来每天早晚必做的事就是上FB加好友。

能翻墙的同学上FB查找Adam Rippon可查到。他答应会经常更新。专页的头像也刚好是用我们这个专题的版头。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-22 18:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
专页信息里的个人简介

Quick Facts

First Competition Keystone State Games. “I remember being really nervous because I put a single lutz in my program. I wasn’t sure how it would go and then ~swish~. Single lutz, no problem.”

第一次比赛是Keystone州级比赛。“我记忆中当时非常紧张,因为我在节目中有一个勾手一周跳。我不知道会跳成啥样,然后~~叟的一声~~。勾手一周而已,小菜一碟。”

Most Memorable Competition “So far, winning my second junior world title has been my most memorable. It was the third time I was in Bulgaria for a competition and I just felt so comfortable being there.”

印象最深的比赛 “至今为止,卫冕世青赛冠军是印象最深的。那是我第三次在保加利亚比赛,我感到在那里很舒服。”

Best Dish He Cooks “My favorite thing to make is a pesto sauce for pasta. It’s not the most complex, but it is the most enjoyable!”
Favorite Meal “Hands down, tomato pizza from Colarusso's Pizza in Clarks Summit, Penn. It is the best pizza in the world. Whenever I come home, I always look forward to it.”

做得最好的菜“我最爱的事就是制作意大利面的浇头。这不是最复杂的,但却是最有趣的!”
最喜欢的食物“最容易弄到手的,宾州Clarks Summit(他家乡)的Colarusso披萨屋的番茄披萨。这是世界上最好的披萨。每次回家就总是想着去吃。”

Favorite Place to Shop “ H&M. They always have something cool.”

最喜欢的店“H&M. 那里总有一些很酷的东东。”

How He Spent His First Prize Money “More lessons. At the end of the season, I did end up buying myself an iPod!”

第一笔奖金是怎么花的“付了更多的学费。赛季末,我终于结余下来为自己买了个iPod!”

Dream Vacation Spot “I would love to go somewhere warm, with a beach, and maybe with one or two friends.”

梦想中的度假地“我喜欢去一些温暖的地方,有海滨的,或许跟一两个朋友一起去。”

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 继续可爱型话痨

查看全部评分

Jeremazing 发表于 2010-8-22 18:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
不过他在FB上还有另一个私号Adam Richard Rippon,除了认识的人以外都不加……
gx010010 发表于 2010-8-24 01:24:45 | 显示全部楼层
新的卷毛和DW的采访

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/751086.html
新的赛季服装
sp

lp

和小冢的一张

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 1 + 1 衣服的效果好诡异,而且摸脸儿的腰在哪里

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-24 08:53:18 | 显示全部楼层
今天去肉搏了,米空翻译。先贴在这里

原址(卷毛自己提供的:http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100823&content_id=13815094&vkey=ice_news

Rippon ready for season to start after summer break

Rippon夏季休整后为新赛季的开始做准备

By Sarah S. Brannen and Drew Meekins, special to icenetwork.com
(08/23/2010) - Sarah S. Brannen and Drew Meekins get you caught up on the latest in the world of skating

Adam's summer

Adam的夏季

Adam Rippon has been training hard and hasn't had much time for summer fun. He told us that his skating is going well, and he's a little sad that the summer is ending. However, he said, "It's kind of like a big realization that the season is starting. It feels good, and I'm excited to get started."

Adam Rippon训练十分刻苦,没什么时间消夏。他告诉我们,滑冰训练进行得不错,难过的是夏季就快结束了。但他说,“就像是假设赛季正在开始。感觉很好,我对即将开始很兴奋。”

Rippon told us he had had three goals for the summer.

Rippon告诉我们,他这个夏季有三个目标。

"I wanted to go to the beach once, and I did that. And I wanted to go swimming in a pool once, and I did that. And I wanted to go to the movies once, and I went. Once."

“我想去一次海滨,这个实现了。我还想在游泳池里游一次泳,这个也实现了。我想去电影院看一场电影,我也去了,一次。”

Adam told us he had thought about going many times, but something always came up.

Adam说他本来要去很多次,但每次都出状况。

"The kind of person I am, I'm like 'Wow, I can do so much in two hours,' and you go to a movie and just sit there."

“我是这么一种类型的人,‘Wow,我能在两小时里干好多好多事,’可去电影院的话就只是坐在那里(浪费时间)。”

We were agog to find out which movie he gave up two valuable hours to see.

我们热切地想知道是哪部电影让他贡献出了宝贵的两小时去观看。

"This is even more embarrassing," he said. "I saw Despicable Me. But it was really funny! I quote it all the time."

“这更丢人啦,”他说,“我看的是《卑鄙的我》(一部适合低龄儿童观看的3D动画片)。但那片子确实很好玩!我老是提起它。”

Oh, and Rippon did make a quick trip to Japan in July to skate in "The Ice" show with Mao Asada.

对了,Rippon还在7月到日本去了几天,参加了浅田真央的表演秀“The Ice(冰面)”。

"Mao is such a beautiful skater," he said. "I've known her for a few years now, and she's always been so kind. I was so lucky to have to chance to skate with her. When I watch her I sometimes feel she is above the ice because she is so light and quiet on her feet. I think she will have a great season this year.

“真央是好漂亮的选手,”他说,“我到现在认识她有几年了,她一直都那么和善。我能有机会跟她一起滑冰太荣幸了。有时看她滑,都会觉得她象是漂浮在冰面上,因为她那么轻盈,脚下很静。我想她今年表现会非常好。”

"I had so much fun doing it last year that I was really looking forward to it. It was a blast, and I had even more fun than the year before. It was just so much fun, and the Japanese audience was incredibly gracious. I also got to know Jeff Buttle a little bit better since we've done so many shows together."

“去年(这场秀)我非常快乐,所以就一直很期待。爆,几年比去年更有趣了。就是那么开心,日本观众难以置信地亲切。我跟Jeff Buttle一起演出了这么多次,也更了解他了。”

Even on his trip to Japan, Rippon didn't have much time for relaxation, although he told us he went out for sushi. We both adore sushi, so we wanted to hear all about it.

即使在这次去日本的演出过程中,Rippon仍没有多少机会放松,不过他说到他出去吃了寿司。我们都很爱吃寿司,因此我们对此很关注。

"The day we arrived we went to a sushi place outside, but it was a thousand, like, literally a thousand degrees outside, and I don't like fish. At all. So what I was doing was taking the fish off the rice and eating the rice, and when they asked me how it was I was like, 'It was delicious!' And they kept giving me more fish. But I was discovered, because I had all the fish stacked in a corner of the bowl."

“我们到达的那天去了一家寿司店,可是外面好像有一千度,名副其实的一千度,那么热,而且我不爱吃鱼。结果,我所做的事,就是把鱼片从饭团上拿下来,然后吃掉饭团,当别人问我好不好吃,‘很好吃!’于是别人又给我好多鱼片。不过最后他们发现,所有的各种鱼片都躺在我碗的角落里。”

Rippon also had his first experience with a "fan meeting" in Japan at the end of the first day of shows. A group of fans rented a meeting room in the hotel there and set up a table for Rippon, his mother and a translator.

在日本表演的第一天结束后,Rippon也有了首次的“粉丝见面会”。一帮粉丝租用了酒店的会议室,给Rippon、他母亲和翻译布置了一张桌子。

"It was so official and kind, and I had a really great time," Rippon said. "They had all these games, and all these questions prepared. They had a charade game -- I thought it was going to be a disaster but it ended up being pretty funny. The first woman came up, and she was crying and her knees were shaking, and then she jumped up with her arms over her head. And I was like, 'My lutz!'"

“搞得这么正式,这么好,我感觉太棒了,”Rippon说。“他们准备得很充分,提了如此多的问题。他们还搞了猜手势的游戏——我以为会出糗,结果最后还是很开心。第一个上来的女士哭着,膝盖颤抖着,然后她做了双手举过头顶的跳跃。我好像是说,‘我的勾手跳!’”

Earlier in the summer, Rippon ran in the "Pride and Remembrance" fundraising run as part of a team Brian Orser put together in remembrance of 1988 Olympic bronze medal ice dancer Rob McCall.

初夏时,Rippon参加了“骄傲与纪念”基金会的赛跑活动,他是作为Brian Orser发起的团队的一员,这个团队是为了纪念1988年奥运铜牌获得者、冰舞选手Rob Mccall。

"The team is called 'Silver's Bullets,' a nickname that Rob gave Brian -- he always called him 'Silver.' No one else was allowed to call him that! Brian had asked me if I would be in it the year before, and this year I jumped at the chance. A lot of generous fans helped out and donated, and Brian's team ended up raising the most money. I ended up running not bad too. I started out jogging, and then we saw people ahead of us and we were like, 'We can't lose to them.' By the end we were sprinting the whole way. I don't know what happened; I got so competitive."

“这个团队命名为‘银色子弹’,这是Rob给Brian起的外号——经常叫他‘Silver。’ 现在他不许任何人再那么叫他了!Brian去年曾邀请我参加这个活动,今年我欣然接受了。很多慷慨的粉丝倾囊相助,Brian的团队最后募集了最多的钱。我最后跑得也不算遭。一开始我是在慢跑,后来我看见有人超了过去,我们想‘我们可不能输给他们。’最后我们全程都在飞奔。我也不知怎么了;居然这么拼命。“

Rippon shared some pictures from his costume fitting with Stephanie Handler, so check out the photo gallery. He told us that he and Handler had nearly identical ideas for his costumes next season.

Rippon展示了在Stephanie Handler那边试服装的一些照片,请看相册。他说他和Handler对下赛季的服装的构想几乎相同。

"We're on the same wavelength. We picked colors, and finalized the details. I went in last week, and we finalized some design changes -- I really love the costumes, and it's the first time I had a big part in what they look like. But I want my skating to speak louder than my costume. If my costume is speaking louder than my skating it means I had to practice more or I need a new costume!

“我们有着相同的波长。我们挑选颜色,然后把细节定下来。上星期我去了,又把一些设计做了修改——我太喜欢这些服装了,这是第一次我参与设计它们的效果。但我希望我的滑冰表现能够比服装更亮眼。要是服装风头盖过我的滑行,那就说明我还需要加强训练,并做一套新服装!

"I love my programs this year and I'm really passionate about the choreography, and it's not the kind of program that needs a flashy costume. If the costume is simple it makes you think deeper about what the choreography is saying. If the choreography is good it will speak for itself."

“我喜欢这赛季的节目,对编舞的感觉很强烈,这也不是那类需要十分华丽服装的节目。服装简洁一些能让人对编舞情节思考得更多一点。要是编舞成功的话就能自然地表达出来。”

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 1 + 1 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表