[讨论] 美国男单选手Adam Rippon讨论专帖

[复制链接]
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-5 13:00:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 238# audrey0106

貌似是长高了一点点,最多也就1公分的样子。可怜的孩子连长个都是一公分一公分地慢慢爬。另外从今年开始他的腿也比前两年稍微细一点了。

回复 239#

其实这表情实在和音乐不大配合啦= = 可能是他实在太高兴太得意了。同希望他今年状态更上一层楼。。。

回复 240#

衣服是他“茉莉姐姐”设计的,效果还不错哦。比以前肥莫给他做的好太多了。他适合穿款式简洁颜色清爽的服装。个人感觉,同是“媚”,跟囧尼水仙的风格有点不同。囧尼比较清冷,他比较温馨,汗。
gx010010 发表于 2010-10-6 21:34:22 | 显示全部楼层
japan open后

fanmeeting

Christina Gao还有罗大姐的推

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 罗大姐真客气

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-7 18:10:17 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛的新Blog有关JO的

Adam Rippon's Japan Open athlete diary
Adam Rippon日本公开赛运动手记
Team North America finishes second behind Team Japan
北美队列日本队之后获得第二名

Adam Rippon and Jeff Buttle are all smiles at the Japan Open.
Adam Rippon和Jeff Buttle在日本公开赛上都在微笑。

By Adam Rippon, special to icenetwork.com

(10/06/2010)

The Japan Open is a great season-opening competition. It's a chance for skaters to test-run programs before the Grand Prixes begin. What makes this event so different is that it's a pro-am team event. Four skaters -- two men and two ladies, professional and amateur alike-make up three teams (Team North America, Team Europe and Team Japan), with the team earning the highest point totals being the overall winner.

日本公开赛是赛季之初的重要比赛。这是选手们在大奖赛事前测试新节目的机会。与众不同的是比赛的团队是职业和业余选手组成的混合队。四位选手——两男两女,职业和业余选手待遇相同地组成三支队伍(北美队,欧洲队和日本队),获得总分最高的队伍最终获胜。

It was my first time skating in the Japan Open, and I had only heard a few things about what it was like from my good friend and team mate, Jeff Buttle. Going to Japan, Team North America decided it was necessary that we travel as a team to get in the competitive mindset (or it could have been that Cynthia Phaneuf and Joannie Rochette had flights that connected with the flight me and Jeff were on from Toronto... I'm still not sure.)

这是我第一次参加日本公开赛,我只是从我的好友和队友Jeff Buttle那里听到过一点有关这次比赛的情况。开赴日本的行程中,北美队认为很有必要保持团队行动和竞争意识(也有可能是Cynthia PhaneufJoannie Rochette 的航班刚好接上了我和Jeff从多伦多起飞的航班……至今我也不能确定)

Regardless, we were off to do our best! On our first day there, we had official competition practice and rehearsal for the "Carnival On Ice" exhibition. It was weird and cool all at the same time to be hanging out and having fun with the people you were going to be competing against tomorrow. Within a few hours, our wonderful choreographer, Yuka Sato, had finished up the opening and closing numbers and we were off to get some rest for competition day.

不管怎样我们都去了,尽了最大努力!到达后的第一天,我们参加了官方组织的赛前训练,还有“冰上嘉年华”表演前的彩排。跟明天即将对阵的对手在一起排练玩闹,这感觉很怪也很酷。短短几小时内,我们绝妙的编舞佐藤有香就把开场和终场的节目搞定了,我们就能在赛前有时间休息了。

The competition day arrived and we, Team North America, were ready to go.

比赛日到来了,我们北美队做好了充分的准备。

It is a tradition in the Japan Open that, before the events start, each team takes the ice and shows the audience its team cheer. My team was first to take the ice. We realized as soon as the other teams had shown the audience their cheer that ours wasn't that creative. With that behind us, Jeff gave us all a final pep talk: "Bad cheer, good skate." We all took it to heart.

日本公开赛有一项传统,在比赛开始前,每支队伍都会来到冰场上向观众们展示加油口号。我们队是最早出场的。我们很快就觉得后面出场的队展示的加油口号比我们更有创意。最后Jeff又给我们鼓劲:“加油一般,滑冰就不能一般。”我们都牢牢记下了。

I went out to skate, and I was very happy to show what I had been doing in practice at home all summer. I know I can do a lot better, but I think it was a solid start to this season. It was funny because after I finished my program, I was happy about how I did well for the team. Skating can feel so individual that the word "team" almost never comes to mind. At the same time, I was also happy that I won the men's event (as the true singles skater in me comes out).

我出场了,很高兴能够展示整个夏天的训练成果。尽管还可以更好些,但我想赛季能这样开始也很不错。我滑完节目后感到能为队里做贡献很棒,就非常开心,都有点滑稽了。因为滑冰是非常独立的运动,几乎没有“团队”的概念。同时我也为自己赢下了男子组的冠军而高兴(作为真正意义上的单人选手出场)。

Everyone skated really well, and I think for most all of us, our debuts were a success!

每个人都滑得很好,我想我们大家的表演基本来说都很成功!

After the competition, we had the exhibition right away. It all went really smoothly and before I knew it, I was packing my bags and it was time to leave.

比赛后,我们马上还做了表演。一切都很顺利,我才刚刚意识到这个,就已经要打包回家了。

I want to thank all the fans who came and supported us. You're all the best :) On a more personal note, thank you to all my "Japanese Juliets" for their gifts, lovely banners and incredible support.

我要向所有来看演出和支持我们的粉丝表示感谢。你们都是最棒的:) 再次正式地感谢,谢谢我的“日本朱丽叶”们送我的礼物,还有她们可爱的横幅以及难以置信的支持。

Until next time,

直到下一次,

Adam Rippon

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

giftplanet 发表于 2010-10-8 21:47:56 | 显示全部楼层
后半段的跳跃完成得很不错呢,进入方式也很多变。
希望摸脸在这个赛季保持这样的势头哦。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-9 10:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
根据Jeff布头和卷毛在FB上的勾搭,卷毛准备在大奖赛时的节目里加进一个新动作(实在看不懂他们写的名称)

布头:Malcolm(可能是指一部美剧里的神童角色)你今天在哪?要是你想把“Sone”roll STAT(不知是什么动作,可能是布头的某个拿手技术吧)加入大奖赛的节目里就得开始练了。先跟着录像学,我精通这技术,明天教你。关键词:速度和脊柱!

卷毛:哈!我知道,我们在日本时你就差点成功过了。明天我会来!要是担心会摔倒,我们就只加一个Sone roll;加在节目里已经编完的那部分。肯定能成。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 1 + 1 他俩常勾搭

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-9 10:29:35 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛上了美国冰鞋官方杂志Us Figure Skating Magazine 10月号的封面(但官网的电子版还是9月的,得等几天)

先贴个9月号的新闻截图

《通向北京之路》 有关卷毛的部分:

Adam Rippon,两届世青赛冠军,将参加美国站和加拿大站的比赛。他说这对他很合适。

“这是我第二次参加美国站”,Rippon说,他在2010年全美锦标赛上名列第五。“我的首次大奖赛就是这一站,能感到从那以来我所取得的巨大进步。能够再次参加我非常激动。

“参加加拿大站还是第一次。我在加拿大训练,离赛地只有三小时路程。我相信会是一次很棒的比赛,我将会尽自己最大的努力比好这两站。”
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-13 14:23:37 | 显示全部楼层
先上个粉丝扫描的封面图(比较小)

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 好漂亮哦~~
gx010010 + 5 + 1 有明星范了

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-15 09:59:54 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛官网最新Q&A(先转帖,慢慢翻译中)

Frequently Asked Questions

October 2010

Adam, first of all I want to wish you to stay healthy during upcoming season. Do you have a favorite quote? Thank you! My favorite quote? I'm not sure if I have a "favorite" but there are many I like. The first one that pops into my head is "live each day to its fullest". I love it because it can be applied to so many things and to everyone.
Adam,首先祝你新赛季一切安好。你最喜欢什么?谢谢。————最喜欢的?不确定,要说有“最喜欢的”也有一大堆。我脑子里的第一反应是“每一天要过得充实”。我喜欢这一点,因为它能影响到身边的许多事和每一个人。

What do you use as inspirations for your costumes for the season? Well, before I went to New York to work with Stephanie Handler on my costumes, I tried to study up on the music I was skating to. I went through a lot of pictures of different designers' work with a friend to have an idea of what I wanted/liked. I was really lucky that the ideas I had were very similar to what Stephanie had in mind. It worked out great!
你这个赛季的服装,灵感来自哪里?———— 嗯,在去纽约请Stephanie Handler制作服装前,我试着研究了节目所用的音乐。我和一个朋友一起看了很多不同设计师作品的图片,找到了我想要/喜欢的概念。非常幸运,我的概念跟Stephanie头脑中的很一致。所以合作很成功!

What movie did you cry when you see? What are your favorite movies? Have you seen Japanese movies? My favorite movies are comedies. What can I say? I'm a fun loving guy! I love Superstar, Romy and Michelle's high school reunion, Zoolander... This list could go on and on!
你看哪部电影时哭了?你最喜欢哪部电影?你看过日本电影吗?————我最喜欢的电影是喜剧片。我怎么哭得出呢?我是个爱开心的人!我喜欢看Superstar, Romy和Michelle's high school reunion, Zoolander... 还有好多好多!

Who is your favorite figure skater other than yourself? Favorite skater? So hard to answer, but I'll try... John Curry, Katarina Witt, Janet Lynn, Brian Orser, Brian Boitano, Michelle Kwan. They each brought something really unique and really performed. That's my favorite kind of skating. I could watch them for hours.
除了你自己以外你最喜欢哪位花样滑冰选手?————最喜欢的花滑选手?很难回答,我试试……John Curry, Katarina Witt, Janet Lynn, Brian Orser, Brian Boitano, Michelle Kwan。他们都很独特,很会表现。那是我最喜欢的滑冰方式。我可以连着几小时看他们的节目。

What kind of figure skater would you like to become? I would like to become the kind of skater that younger skaters look up to. I want to be the kind of skater that makes the audience think and feel something when I skate.
你想要成为哪一类的花样滑冰选手?————我想要成为能让年轻选手们崇拜的那种人。希望能在表演时给观众提供一种思想。

Which one of your programs do you like most? Wow! I don't know if I can choose! I love both of my programs so much. When I think of saying I like one more than the other I start to think of all the other things I love about the program I didn't choose. So to answer the question (sort of); I love them both equally! ;)
你最喜欢你的哪套节目?————Wow!不知道能否选出来!两套节目我都太喜欢了。每当想到也许更喜欢这套节目的时候,就会想起另一套节目里让我喜欢的部分。所以这么回答:我对它们的爱是平等的!;)

If you were not a figure skater, what would you do? I have no idea what I would be doing. I can't imagine my life without skating. It's my passion and what is life without passion?!?!
如果你没练花滑,你会做什么?————说不出能干什么。没有滑冰的生活想象不能。那是我的激情所在,生活中怎么可以没有激情?!

What were the best dream and the worst nightmare you've ever had? Best dream? I'm not sure. The good dreams aren't as vivid as the bad ones. The worst dream is probably when I dream of going to a competition and fall on everything. I also hate that dream everyone gets that you're falling and you wake up right before you hit the ground!
你曾经做过的最美的梦和最可怕的噩梦是什么?————美梦?不确定。好梦总是不如噩梦那么生动鲜活。最糟糕的梦可能是梦到去参加一个比赛然后每个动作都摔了。我也很讨厌梦见摔倒,每个人都知道的,刚好在摔到地上之前醒来!

What do you do to completely relax? I usually put some good music on and light a candle to really chill out. FYI, real men light candles.
你是怎么做到彻底放松的?————我通常会放一些好听的音乐,点上一支蜡烛,让自己完全平静。FYI(供你参考),真男人才点蜡烛。(这是啥名言啊。。。)

Coming from an aspiring male figure skater I am wondering how it was for you to ice skate when you were growing up? Did you have a group of supportive friends? Having a group of supportive friends is really important. When I was in school I was really proud to be a skater and of what I was doing. As far as teasing, I never took any of it personally. It never is personal, it's just said to make other people laugh and I think because I have a good sense of humor, it never bothered me. If you enjoy what you do, don't let anyone bring you down!
作为一名有所追求的男子花滑选手,我不知你在成长过程中是怎样练习滑冰的?你有一群很支持你的朋友吗?————有一群支持我的朋友是很重要的。当我在学校时,我对自己所做的事,作为滑冰选手,非常自豪。至于被人取笑,我从没把这个当做是针对我个人的。那不是针对个人的,只是让别人笑而已,我觉得那是因为我很有幽默感,所以从来不会为这事烦恼。要是你对自己所做的事感到快乐,就不要被别人打击到。(小卷毛还是蛮强势的,或者说阿Q精神)

If you could be any superhero, which would you be and why? I would be Superman because he can fly.
要是你能够成为某个英雄,你想成为哪一位?————我想成为超人,因为他能飞。

Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet" and "Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2" are enduringly popular. The music pieces are one of the most played piece by famous pianists. Whose performance is your pick? I had a big say in my music this year but David Wilson knows so much about picking the perfect arrangement. My short program is performed by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and my long by the London Symphony Orchestra.
柴可夫斯基的罗密欧与朱丽叶,以及拉赫玛尼诺夫第二钢琴协奏曲,是永远的经典。这些音乐是钢琴家最为常见的演奏曲目。你选择的是哪些演出?————今年我对音乐有了更多发言权,不过David Wilson非常精通于选择最好的选段。我的短节目是芝加哥交响乐团演奏的,自由滑是伦敦交响乐团演奏的。

You skated in several shows with Alexei Yagudin, Evgeni Plushenko, Daisuke Takahashi, Evan Lysacek, Stephane Lambiel and Jeffrey Buttle. What impression did you get from the excellent men single skaters? How does that experience affect you? Skating in the shows with all of those World and Olympic champions was a great experience. I wanted to learn from them so I made sure to watch how they prepared for their programs and how they skated. It was a lot to take in but what a way to learn!
你在一些商演中跟Alexei Yagudin, Evgeni Plushenko, Daisuke Takahashi, Evan Lysacek, Stephane Lambiel 和Jeffrey Buttle一起演出过。你对这些优秀男单选手的印象是什么?这些经历对你有什么影响?————在商演中跟那些世界冠军和奥运冠军们一起演出是很不错的经历。我想跟他们学习,这样能够看到他们是如何准备节目和如何滑行的。 我学到了那么多,而且这种学习方式太棒了!

Adam you make some beautiful catch foot spins so I was wondering if you able to do a Biellmann spin? Have you ever practiced it? When I was younger I did practice Biellmann spins. I thought I had a pretty good one until I saw it on video for the first time. Man, was that thing ugly! To make a long story short, I don't practice them any more :P!
Adam,你能做许多很漂亮的提刀旋转,我猜想你应该也会做比尔曼旋转吧?你有没有练过?————我小时候练过比尔曼旋转。我以为做得很好,直到第一次看到了我这个动作的录像。天哪,做得那么丑!长话短说,我再也不练那个了:P!

What is your No. 1 goal for the season? My number one goal for this season is show maturity, consistent, clean, and passionate skating every time I go out to compete or skate in a show!
这个赛季你的头号目标是什么?————这个赛季我的头号目标是无论比赛还是表演,每次都能展现出熟练、协调、完整和激情!

How many siblings do you have? And how often do you see your brothers and sisters? I have three brothers and two sisters. I don't get to see them often enough. I really miss them while I'm away. I do have the chance to see them about four or five times a year which is always a lot of fun.
你有几个弟妹?你多久能见到他们一次?————我有三个弟弟两个妹妹。我很少能见到他们。我出门在外总是在想念他们。每年我大约有四到五次机会见到他们,每次都特开心。

Are you the only skater in the family? I am the only skater in my family. My grandmother was a self taught hockey player in the winter. That's as far back as my family's skating dynasty goes. ;)
你是家里唯一一个练滑冰的吗?————是的。我奶奶在冬天曾自学打冰球。那就是我家的滑冰史了。

What is your favorite part about training in Canada? My favorite part about living in Canada? I love having my own apartment, the great group of coaches I work with, close friends. I feel really comfortable with where I am living. I love the city of Toronto and I love to be able to train here. I feel really lucky all the time.
在加拿大训练哪些是你最喜欢的?————住在加拿大我最喜欢什么?我喜欢自己的公寓,有很棒的教练团队一起合作,有亲近的朋友。我觉得住的地方很舒服。我喜欢多伦多这座城市,很高兴在这里训练。我一直觉得非常幸运。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 摸脸儿这么一大家子,奶奶自学打冰球,哈哈 ...

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-10-29 11:09:58 | 显示全部楼层
skate canada 后台

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-30 11:20:36 | 显示全部楼层
10大奖赛加拿大站SP 美国冰协官方版
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-10-30 11:55:59 | 显示全部楼层
SP后的得分
花样男子 发表于 2010-10-30 16:00:47 | 显示全部楼层