[讨论] 美国男单选手Adam Rippon讨论专帖

[复制链接]
gx010010 发表于 2010-7-30 12:40:11 | 显示全部楼层
我每次看摸脸的采访,对比其他几个小孩,麦当劳,海盗还有zina几个的,
都觉得,虽然他算大的,但是看着心态好像相对没那么老成
花样男子 发表于 2010-7-31 09:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
送高清美图2张

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-31 11:15:14 | 显示全部楼层
这些图我贴过了,贴吧里有图楼。这个相册也很全 http://hi.baidu.com/dianaeve/album/%C4%AC%C8%CF%CF%E0%B2%E1
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-31 11:48:18 | 显示全部楼层
翻译一个7月29日的新闻:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100729&content_id=12764070&vkey=ice_news
The Inside Edge with Sarah and Drew - July 29
(Sarah Brennan和Drew Meekins报道的花滑人内幕)

只翻译关于卷毛的:

Miss Gao 高姑娘

Whenever we talk to Adam Rippon he mentions that he's been hanging out with his young friend and training mate Christina Gao. We greatly admire Gao's skating, but neither of us has ever met her; we gave her a call the other day to hear about life in Toronto.

我们跟Adam Rippon交谈时,他提到自己跟他的小朋友及训练搭档Christina高混得挺不错。我们很钦佩高的滑冰技术,但从没见过她;后来我们和她通了电话向她了解多伦多的状况。

"I've been here a year now," Gao said. "I like Toronto better than Cinncinnati, where I used to live in the suburbs. I like cities better. There's a bunch of cool little shops within walking distance. Everybody is pretty close at the rink. Everyone's really nice."

“我来这已经一年了,”高说,“比起辛辛那提(高原来在美国的训练地)我更喜欢多伦多,在那里我一直住在郊区。我更喜欢城市。现在只要步行就能走到许多酷酷的小店。每个人都住得离冰场很近。每个人都很友好。”

Rippon had mentioned that due to the summer schedule at the Toronto Cricket Club, he and Gao train very late in the day, into the late evening.

Rippon提到说按照多伦多冰上俱乐部夏季的训练安排,他和高要训练到很晚,直到入夜。

"Our schedule starts really late in the summer. We don't start skating until two in the afternoon," she said. "During the winter we skate at 8:45 in the morning! At first it was hard, skating at night, but now it's fun. I'm definitely not a morning person. It's pretty much just Adam and me and maybe a couple other people, so it's nice."

“我们的夏季训练安排到了很晚。下午两点前我们都还没开始滑。”她说。“冬天我们早晨8点45分就要开始滑了!一开始,觉得晚上滑冰很困难,但现在觉得很有趣了。我超级不喜欢早起。这不光是Adam和我,很多人都这样,所以这也挺好的。”

Gao is looking forward to competing on the Junior Grand Prix circuit this fall.  "I like traveling," she said. "I really want to go to China. And the final is in Beijing this year, so hopefully I can do that. I have grandparents in Beijing, my mother's parents. I can speak Chinese and understand it, but I'm not good at reading or writing it."

高期待这个秋天开始参加大奖赛青少年组的比赛。“我喜欢旅行,”她说。“我好想去中国。今年决赛在北京举行,我希望能入围。我外公外婆都住在北京。我懂中文,也能说,但是读写方面不太行。”

Apart from skating, Gao told us she wants a puppy, but she's afraid she wouldn't be able to take care of it, since she has to travel often.

除了滑冰,高还告诉我们说她很想养只小狗,但又怕要到处旅行比赛照顾不好它。

"I told Adam we could have a deal, when I'm at competitions he can take care of it for me. But he was like, 'No.'"

“我跟Adam商量过,当我出去比赛时让他帮我照看小狗。可他看上去在说‘不。’”

And with that, she and Rippon were off to the beach. Which sounds perfect to us too.

尽管如此,她和Rippon还是去海边玩了。那儿对我们也最合适了。

这算啥?最新“绯闻女友 or 闺蜜”?
附16岁的高姑娘最新LP黄河组曲(DW编舞)前一周在美国的夏季比赛Skate Detroit上首次完成的。有两组3+3,有潜力,希望过了发育关,能成为第二个女王。(毕竟是华裔,我们要支持哈,……卷毛要是跟她那啥也不错啊

评分

参与人数 4体力 +20 人气 +5 贡献 +1 收起 理由
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 哈哈 莫脸 和 小高妹妹 很配哦
s8954088 + 5 + 1 期待两位的发展
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 吼吼,期待摸脸儿和小高的后续发展
CSD + 5 + 2 + 1 卷毛也有闺蜜了XDDD

查看全部评分

Astar11 发表于 2010-7-31 11:59:10 | 显示全部楼层
高姑娘的黄河是Skate Detroit的,不是Liberty的哈^^
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-31 12:02:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复 155# Astar11

对,记错鸟,我去改过来。
gx010010 发表于 2010-7-31 16:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
japan open完整名单
果然去日本了
fr lj&http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/japanopen2010/index.html#main
TEAM EUROPE
Evgeni Plushenko
Michal Brezina
Laura Lepisto
Sarah Meier

TEAM JAPAN
Daisuke Takahashi
Takahiko Kozuka
Mao Asada
Miki Ando

TEAM NORTH AMERICA
Jeffrey Buttle
Adam Rippon
Joannie Rochette
Mirai Nagasu
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-31 18:27:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复 157# gx010010

他主页很早就公布了,上次新闻也提到,他将在10月2日的日本公开赛上首次上演他的新节目。
西瓜奶牛 发表于 2010-8-2 14:57:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复 14# 永恒之蓝

其实我也深恐卷毛走上BL道路
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-8-2 20:52:57 | 显示全部楼层
我承认我是冲着标题的八卦新闻来的你说这就是不能当师弟师妹之类的,近水楼台总擦出点火花来看到154的评分评论我想说,两娃一对吧,哈哈
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-8 10:38:38 | 显示全部楼层
2010年7月日本The Ice表演
电视台官方视频,下半场开场集体舞蹈 :“巴黎” 卷毛扮演卖花郎
480P下载:

2010theice.flv (50.96M, 2010年08月15日 10:31 到期) 进入下载页面

(提取码 171bf908)

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-8 11:41:32 | 显示全部楼层
Figure skater Online 8月6日的采访(来自PJKwong的博客)

原址 http://apps.pjkwong.com/blog/?e=52547&d=08%2F06%2F2010&s=Catching+up+with....Adam+Rippon
Catching up with....Adam Rippon
我逮到Adam Rippon了
August 6, 2010 09:49:01
Posted By SkatingPj

Sitting down recently with American 2 time Junior World Champion and 2010 Four Continents Champion, Adam Rippon, I was delighted to find an intelligent, thoughtful young man with a wonderful sense of humour. He told me about trying skating once when he was 8 and again at 9 and "retiring" each time. It wasn't until he received group lessons for his birthday in the Fall that he turned 10 that figure skating "stuck."  With  pasion and single minded determination as his drving force, his mother eventually secured keys to the arena building so that Adam could have the access to the ice when he needed to.  I am even more impressed by a Mom who was able to balance the needs ot a demanding and talented skater's schedule with that of his 5 younger siblings!!

坐在两届世青赛冠军、10年四大洲冠军、美国选手Adam Rippon身边,很高兴地发现这个聪明、体贴的年轻人充满了惊人的幽默感。他告诉我,他8岁和9岁两次试图学滑冰,但两次都以“退休”告终。直到他10岁生日得到的礼物是一组花滑课程,他才被花样滑冰“迷住”了。他的激情和大胆果敢使他乐此不疲,妈妈甚至没收了他的冰场钥匙,让他在需要练习时才能够进去。我很佩服这位妈妈,能够让这位天才选手得到足够练习又不会过头,同时还要抚养他的五个弟妹!

Adam has had some great support along the way and credits first coach Yelena Sergeva with great basics and a satisfying mentor relationship with current coach Brian Orser, whose guidance he sought in moving to Toronto to train in 2008.

一路走来Adam得到过很多支持,启蒙教练Yelena Sergeva给了他扎实的基本功,他和现任教练Brian Orser的关系就像良师益友,2008年他搬到多伦多成为后者的门生。

Before our interview, I watched him skate and was drawn by the elegant simplicity and beauty of his line and his unbelievable speed.  I saw him run through this year's short program to Romeo and Juliet choreographed by David Wilson and Sebastien Britten.  He says that "it was quite an experience" on the ice with David and Sebastien in which their passion for skating came through and was passed from one skating generation to the next.  Adam says:  "I've always felt the music and had a connection - the biggest thing was to harness it and use it in the right way." Capitalizing on his musicality, the team has chosen Rachmaninoff's 2nd Piano Concerto for the Free program,.

采访前,我看了他的表演,被他的朴素优雅、美妙的身姿和难以置信的速度所吸引。我看他在排演今年的短节目,由David Wilson 和 Sebastien Britten编舞的罗朱。他说在冰场上与David和Sebastien合作,这是他们在一代代花滑选手中迸发的激情,“这经历太棒了。”Adam说:“我总是能感受到音乐,并找到切合点——最重要的是驾驭它,以正确的方式去表现它。”依靠他良好的乐感,编舞团队选择了拉2作为他的自由滑曲目。

I watched as Adam stay upright on the landings of all of the Quad Toes that he attempted.  They are a work in progress and he says:. "The Quad is just one more element that I can add to my score.  I have never understood the hype - it's important to have but more important to skate well."

我看到Adam那天练过的所有4T都完美落冰了。训练进步很大,他说:“四周跳只是另一种加分手段。我不会去炒作它,它是必不可少的,但更重要的是不能失误。”

Not knowing much about him personally, I was reminded of a young John Curry  as I watched Adam skate.  The same grace, elegance and attention to physical detail that I had seen in ( the late) 1976 Olympic Champion Curry's skating when he skated on this same ice surface in Toronto one summer about 20 years before Adam was born.  John Curry is one of Adam's idols and in fact would like to one day have his own large, well-produced skating show and tour featuring the very best skaters like Curry had done.  Although John reportedly didn't like to compete and Adam does, the pursuit of a World or Oylmpic title to facilitate this dream is the same for both men and is a source of Adam's inspiration.  In hearing that he was on the same ice surface where John Curry had once skated, Adam said with a smile: "It makes sense on a spiritual level that I am drawn here."

我跟他本人不太熟悉,看Adam滑冰令我联想到年轻的John Curry。优雅,高贵,对于细节的关注,在Adam出生前20年的某个夏天,我在多伦多同一块冰场上所看到的1976年奥运冠军Curry,也有着同样的状况。John Curry是Adam的偶像之一, 实际上,他希望有一天也能组织一场浩大、完美的滑冰秀,吸引最优秀的选手参加,就像Curry所作的那样。虽然John已退役,但对于世界冠军和奥运冠军的追求,是他们共同的梦想,也是Adam灵感的源泉。听说这块冰场也是John Curry曾经滑过的,Adam笑着说:“难怪我跟这里有缘分。”

Our conversation naturally flowed from one subject to the next and I was interested to hear  his idea of having a GOE scale of -5 to +5, especially for men's footwork and ladies' spiral sequences, that could more accurately reflect what the skaters do.  He is conscious of those skaters coming before him and admires the confidence with which Olympic Champions Evan (Lysacek), Evgeni (Plushenko) and Alexei (Yagudin) skate. He has taken in the way they reach up and connect with the audience and the fact that no matter how they skate "you believe what they are selling."

我们的话题又换到另一个,他有个想法,应该把GOE规则的-5修改为成+5,尤其是男子的步法和女子的螺旋接续步,这样能更加精确地反映选手的能力,我对此很感兴趣。他很了解他之前的选手,钦佩那些跟奥运冠军Evan (Lysacek), Evgeni (Plushenko) 和Alexei (Yagudin) 同场竞技者的信心。他已成为他们前进道路上的拦路虎,并有观众作为后援,其实,无论他们滑成怎样,“要相信他们所推崇的。”

He counts clean short and free programs at every outing this season among his goals. He says that being technically sound at GPs in Canada and the US as well as the Japan Open is required to allow his skating to come across.  In describing himself: "Fun-loving, hard-working and passionate - I'm a person who loves what they do."  It shows.

这个赛季,他把能够在短节目和自由滑中保持不失误作为目标。他说会在即将参加的日本公开赛以及大奖赛加拿大和美国站上进一步完善技术。正像他自我描述的:“风趣,刻苦,充满热情——我就是这样一个人。”这些显而易见。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1 膜拜翻译帝
gx010010 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-8 11:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
John Curry 英国选手,76年奥运和世锦赛冠军 同年出柜,94年死于艾滋病。

虽说Curry以美貌和优美的滑行著称,可还是不太希望他俩联系起来啊。。。怎么都有点悲剧感。
gx010010 发表于 2010-8-8 17:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
4T现在看来成功率很高啊
加油
yeste 发表于 2010-8-8 18:40:12 | 显示全部楼层