[讨论] 美国男单选手Adam Rippon讨论专帖

[复制链接]
dannann 发表于 2010-8-28 20:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复 191# dianaeve

08年的时候yuna的妈妈又没有自组公司,谈不上是她捧红了卷毛啊。她们现在才开公司不久,可卷毛奥运会就已经签了img了,没什么关系的事情吧。
花样男子 发表于 2010-8-28 21:12:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 195# dianaeve

同学,不要生气了 !主要是大家都有自己喜欢的选手!喜欢一个人有时候就容易让自己不理智!不算什么的!请不要往心里去!
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-8-28 21:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复 195# dianaeve

您说的对,请您继续发表您的个人意见吧。。。。。。卷毛甜心Adam Rippon加油!ok,可以over了,。。。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-8-29 17:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
今天下午卷毛又发了关于LP的消息

Adam Rippon      Great long debut! There's a lot to work on before the Grand Prix starts, but I'm up for it :)

应该还不错。可能不如SP那么成功但总是个不错的开始。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-9-1 12:12:59 | 显示全部楼层
科罗拉多奥运训练营

========
补图

评分

参与人数 6体力 +25 人气 +5 贡献 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 非常和樂的感覺~
凡男森 + 5 + 1 精美图片
花样男子 + 5 + 1 强烈建议他把衣服穿好
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 第三张图片 莫脸和她的好姐妹们 ^_^
lxy_1904 + 1 满身排骨的摸脸儿,未来好可爱
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 介满身的排骨啊~~~

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-7 19:05:51 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼上的照片。出门一星期,看了申赵的演出,没能及时更新。现在更是翻墙都不能了。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-7 22:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
刚才突然能翻墙了,看到他自己贴的一个照片,表达对看牙医的恐惧。比较好玩就贴过来。
audrey0106 发表于 2010-9-7 22:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 202# dianaeve

感覺不像恐惧看牙,比較像要把牙醫殺了,

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
sherryadela + 5 哈哈^0^

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-8 08:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 203# audrey0106

他的原话(twitter):Adam Rippon[/url][url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1460430145]- Don't get me wrong, my dentist is a great guy, but this is how I feel about him right now... 估计是有杀了牙医的念头。。。不过那是不可能的,归根结底还是害怕,或者很疼,汗。

另外他回到多伦多了。他的公寓是没空调的,前段时间多伦多也暴热,他说几乎没法住人,现在终于凉下来了能活下去了。
Adam Rippon Back in T.O. Thanks to Stephanie Handler for my great costumes! Ps, so excited that Toronto is chilly and my no AC apt. is livable again :')

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 他真的是個angel boy~

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-9-13 10:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
the ice后台补图

远处的毛应该是他
吧?

==========
日本太新播的the ice完整版里卷毛的表演 1080P
Adam_Rippon_アダム・リッポン_~THE_ICE_2010完全版.mp4
文件大小:85.7MB
http://u.115.com/file/t79b8f6a0b

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 谢谢提供照片

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-9-25 21:49:11 | 显示全部楼层
新看见两张

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 小卷毛秀厨艺

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-27 09:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
小卷毛在主页和FB上同时开设“Q&A”栏目,欢迎粉丝提问。
http://www.figureskatersonline.com/adamrippon/contact.html 点击第一条内容里的“clicking here”即可打开邮箱给他发送邮件提出问题(是figureskatersonline管理员代收的)。
他的facebook也从今天起开设了“讨论吧”,在那里提问也行。(需要翻墙)
有个粉丝在他FB上发了他幼儿照片的完整版,男版秀兰邓波尔,顺便贴过来。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
西溪 + 5 + 1 好想捏一捏,亲一亲 哈哈~

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-9-28 09:58:39 | 显示全部楼层
Lifeskate的最新采访
原址:http://www.lifeskate.com/skate/2010/09/adam-rippon-poised-to-be-the-next-big-star.html  

Adam Rippon poised to be the next big star
Adam Rippon准备成为下一位巨星

With Evan Lysacek and Johnny Weir missing in action as they pursue other endeavors, will we get excited by any of the US men this season? Why yes! Look who's still in it -- Jeremy Abbott, Brandon Mroz, Ryan Bradley (he's not skating in any of the Grand Prix events due to injury but Nationals in January is still a possibility), and...Adam Rippon (at right).

Evan LysacekJohnny Weir 忙于其他事务而销声匿迹,那这个赛季是否还会有美国男选手值得期待?有!看看还有谁——飞猪Jeremy Abbott, Brandon Mroz, Ryan Bradley (他因伤将放弃大奖赛但1月的全美赛他还是可能参加),还有Adam Rippon(当然)。

Here's an interesting aside - When Johnny was filming for his reality series Be Good Johnny Weir, I had a chance to chat with directors David Barba and James Pellerito and asked them who they were impressed with while hanging out with all the skaters. Both said "Adam Rippon." I asked them why and they said he had "it." It must be nice to have "it."

当Johnny在拍摄他的真人秀节目Be Good Johnny Weir之际,我有幸跟导演David Barba和James Pellerito聊了几句,曾问现役选手中谁给他们留下了最深刻的印象。他们异口同声地说“Adam Rippon”。我问为什么,他们说他就“是”。要“是”的话就一定很好。

Adam, who turns 21 in November, finished fifth at last year's US Nationals and then sixth at Worlds, so he's poised to break out this season as the top male skater from the US. His two Grand Prix of Figure Skating Series assignments are Skate Canada (October 29-31 in Kingston, Ontario) and Skate America (November 11-14 in Portland, Oregon). Here's my Q&A with Adam where we talk about everything from his new programs for this season to The Office.

Adam到11月即将满21岁,上赛季全美赛获得第五,世锦赛获得第六,因此他的突破使他步入了美国顶尖男选手的行列。他将要参加大奖赛系列的加拿大(10月29-31日安大略省的金斯顿)和美国(11月11-14在俄勒冈州的波特兰)两站。以下是我与Adam的问与答,内容从本赛季的新节目到电视剧《The Office》。

There's been a lot of buzz that you are the next rising U.S. star. What are your thoughts on that?
有舆论认为你将成为下一位美国之星。你自己怎么想?

AR: I am very excited for this upcoming season. I have been working really hard and would love to prove a lot of people RIGHT this year by becoming one of the leading guys from the US.
我对即将到来的赛季十分期待。我正在刻苦训练,很多人预计我将成为美国的顶尖选手,我要努力证实他们的观点。

In January 2009, you changed coaches from Nikolai Morozov to Brian Orser and moved to Toronto. Can you compare and contrast their coaching styles?
2009年1月,你更换了原先的教练 Morozov(肥莫),转到Brian Orser门下,并搬到了多伦多居住。能否比较一下他们的教学风格?

AR: This might sound a little surprising but, the coaching style isn't too different. The big change for me was the training environment. Nikolai was in New Jersey and Brian is in Toronto. The coaches I work with in Toronto are great and even when I am not feeling in top shape, they have a way of still keeping the energy high.
我说这话可能有点令人吃惊,但他们的教学风格区别并不大。对于我来说变化最大的是训练氛围。Nikolai在新泽西,而Brian在多伦多。在多伦多共事的教练非常棒,即使我感觉状态不好时,他们仍有办法鼓励我让我找回自信。

Brian Orser has said that he wanted to make public his breakup with Yu-Na Kim earlier rather than later because he didn't want it to be THE story during your (and Christina Gao's) Grand Prix events, which would have made it a major distraction for you guys. Were you affected at all while the breakup was being played out in the media?
Orser说过,他希望早一点将他跟金妍儿的分手公之于众,不至于到了你和Christina高参加大奖赛时还成为分散你们注意力的事件。当分手事件被媒体炒作期间你有没有受到影响?

AR: Of course, it was an awkward time for everyone. I feel very lucky to have close friends and good relationships with my coaches that even with some high emotions going around, it didn't affect my training.
当然,当时对每个人都很尴尬。事件发展到高潮时,我很幸运有一些亲近的朋友,跟教练们关系也很好,没有影响到我的训练。

What was your relationship with Yu-Na Kim like? I've read so much about her mom too -- did you interact with her on some level or did she mainly stay out of sight?
你和金妍儿的关系如何?我也看到很多她母亲的言论——她跟你仍然保持联系还是已经完全离开了?

AR: Yu-Na and I were very close last year and it was such a great and exciting experience to train with someone who would later go on to win the Olympics. Her mother never said too much to me but she was always very polite. I hope that they are enjoying LA and wish them all the best.
去年我和妍儿关系很好,跟一位后来取得奥运冠军的选手一起训练是非常好的一段经历。她母亲从没和我说过什么,但她对我态度很和气。我祝愿他们在洛杉矶过得愉快,一切顺利。

What are your short and long programs for this season?
你这个赛季的短节目和自由滑分别是什么?

AR: My short program is to Romeo & Juliet by Tchaikovsky. The program starts where all the drama begins in the story of Romeo & Juliet. It's drama-filled and wild. My long program is to Rachmaninoff's   Piano Concerto No. 2. This program has it's fill of drama as well. It's really the story of how the piece was written. While Rachmaninoff was writing this incredible concerto, he was coming out of a deep depression. I can really hear it in the music but I also hear the peace and beautiful quality of it. I love both programs and hope that everyone enjoys them as well.
我的短节目是柴可夫斯基的罗朱。这个节目源于罗朱故事的戏剧情节。始终充满了戏剧冲突。我的自由滑是拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲。这个节目同样充满戏剧性,完全按照当初音乐创作的初衷。拉赫玛尼诺夫写下这部不朽之作时,他正在从深深的忧郁中走出。这能从音乐中听出来,也能听出其中的平和与美妙。这两个节目我都很喜欢,希望所有人也同样喜欢。

What sets you apart from the rest of the top men this season?
这个赛季你能从其他顶尖选手中脱颖而出的优势是什么?

AR: I'm not sure. One thing that I truly have is passion for what I do. I really love to skate and to skate my programs for other people. If anything, I really hope that comes across this year in my performances.
我还不能确定。有一条是我做事时充满激情。我真心热爱滑冰,热爱为大家表演。我非常希望整个年度我的表演都能如此。

How are you a different skater from last year?
作为滑冰选手,你和去年相比有什么不同?

AR: I am a much more mature athlete. I feel that my training has improved and I feel completely comfortable with my coaches and choreographers this year. It's not that I wasn't comfortable last year, but I feel more at home now since making the move to Toronto. I have definitely increased my training intensity and I'm feeling very motivated to continue and keep pushing.
我成熟了很多。我感觉训练上有了进步,和教练、编舞都相处十分融洽。也不是说去年就不融洽,但因为搬到多伦多后有点想家。我增加了训练强度,有了继续发展的动力。

Which side do you fall on -- Is figure skating athletic or artistry?
你更注重哪个方面——花样滑冰运动技巧还是艺术本质?

AR: Figure skating is so unique that if you aren't athletic, you can't be artistic. I feel that you have to skate as a performer, but at the same time be so finely trained as an athlete. To skate effortlessly is incredibly difficult and only someone who has trained endlessly can give you the impression that what they are doing is easy.
花样滑冰是独特的项目,如果你不注重技巧的话,就无法表现艺术性。我感觉,要想滑的象个演员一般,就不得不认真地像个运动员那样训练。想要滑得轻巧自然是非常非常难的,只有坚持不断地训练才能让你给人轻松的印象。

What is your favorite jump and spin?
哪些是你最喜爱的跳跃和旋转?

AR: Favorite jump is the Rippon lutz! (Lutz with both arms over the head.) I love it because I feel really special when I do it. How cheesy but it's true though. I love being able to complete an element that is so unique and that no one else is doing! I love doing back camels -- There's really no reason why, I just enjoy that spin so much.
最喜爱的跳跃是Rippon勾手跳!(双手高举过头的勾手跳)我喜欢是因为做的时候感觉很特别。非常潇洒但也很真实。我喜欢完成别人都不能做到的独特动作!我喜爱反燕式转——没什么特别的理由,只是很享受那个旋转。

What was the evolution of the Rippon lutz?
Rippon勾手跳是怎么发展出来的?

AR: I had joked around with my coach, Brian Orser, that if I could do the lutz with one hand why couldn't I try it with two!? I just thought it would be cool to try. I worked on it until it became a more quality element and now I have it in both programs.
我跟教练Orser开玩笑说,既然我能单手举过头顶跳勾手跳,为什么不能双手都举起来?我只是觉得那样很酷,就开始尝试了。我一直训练,提高这个动作的质量。现在我的两套节目里都用上这个动作了。

Will you put the quad in for this season?
这个赛季你会跳四周吗?

AR: Yes, it's a goal of mine to put the quad into my program. I'm working a lot on it and I hope to show it during the Grand Prix.
会,在节目里加入四周跳是我的目标。我会在这方面加强训练,希望能在大奖赛中开始用上。

2014 Sochi Winter Games is four years away. Is your goal to make it there?
2014年索契冬奥会距离现在还有四年。去参加奥运会是你的目标吗?

AR: My goal is to skate in the 2014 Olympics in Sochi and to skate as best I can. I'm taking it all one step at a time and really just focusing on working hard and doing the best I can every time I go out and skate.
我的目标是能够参加2014年索契冬奥会,并拿出最好表现。那是我唯一的目标,我会集中精力刻苦训练,每一场比赛都会尽自己努力,为的就是这个目标。

Do you feel you've missed out on anything by being a competitive figure skater? What do you think you've gained?
你有没有感觉在激烈竞争的花样滑冰圈里失去了很多?你得到了些什么?

AR: No, I don't think I've missed out on anything. I think it's impossible to think you've missed out on anything when you love what you're doing. This doesn't mean that it's an easy life. I've made thousands of sacrifices but I work hard so that they are all worth it.
不,我没有觉得失去很多。当你热爱一件正在做的事,你不可能觉得因此失去什么。当然也不是说我的日子很好过。我确实牺牲了很多,但刻苦换来的一切是值得的。

Who do you admire among the current as well as past competitors and why?
现役或过去的选手中尼最崇拜的是谁?为什么?

AR: So many skaters! I really admire my coach Brian Orser (at right, Adam with coach Brian Orser), as well as Michelle Kwan, Brian Boitano, Scott Hamilton, Katarina Witt, Alexei Yagudin, this list could go on forever. To be honest, I admire everyone I'm competing with. Everyone brings something special and unique to the table and as an athlete, I feel it's really important to notice the positive things about your competitors. I think that if you take in what you like about their skating and use it to help your own skating; it can only make you a better skater.
太多人了!我十分崇拜我的教练Orser(见下图),还有关颖珊,Brian Boitano, Scott Hamilton, Katarina Witt, Alexei Yagudin, 这份名单要说起来就没完没了。说实话,我崇拜每一位跟我比赛的人。每个人作为选手都有自己的独特的一面,我认为认识到你竞争者积极的一面是很重要的。如果能够学到你所喜爱的那些方面,并用在自己身上,你就能滑得更好。

How often do you get to go home to Scranton? Do you encourage your five younger siblings to skate?
你多少时间回家乡Scranton一次?你会鼓励你的五个弟妹也来滑冰吗?

AR: I have the chance to go back home about four times a year. I don't encourage them to skate but I do encourage them to give 100% at whatever they do. They have all tried skating but they just never wanted to stick with it. This isn't to say that they aren't my fans! I am always surprised when one of my siblings will bring up a piece of trivial information about my skating career. We are definitely a tight group of siblings.
我一年大约回家四次。我没有鼓励他们滑冰,但我会百分百地支持他们愿意去做的事。他们都曾去滑冰,但都没有当真。这可不是说他们就不是我的粉丝了!当我的某个弟妹谈起我滑冰生涯中某个细节时都会让我很惊讶!我们是特别亲密的兄弟姐妹。

Last time we did a Q&A, you said Family Guy and The Office were your two favorite shows. Will you still watch The Office after Steve Carell leaves?
上次我们做问答,你说Family Guy和The Office 是你最喜欢的两部剧集。当Steve Carell离开后你仍然在看The Office吗?

AR: As a Scranton, PA native, I feel almost obligated to continue to watch. The Office will never be the same without Steve Carell, but it doesn't change the fact that I am still a huge fan of the show!
作为Scranton人士,PA土著,我觉得有义务继续看。没有了Steve Carell,The Office完全变样了。不过我仍然是它的超级粉丝,这永远不会变!

What's the update on your university endeavors? Are they on hold?
你大学申请得怎样了?还在进行中吗?

AR: As for now, yes. This isn't to say that I'm not studying at all. I'm currently taking language classes. My  dream is to learn at least two more languages other than English!
直到现在还在进行中。我也不是说就一点没在学习了。我还在上语言课。我的梦想是能够说除了英语之外的两种语言!

What's the best and worst advice anyone gave you about skating?
你滑冰生涯中听到的最好和最坏的建议是哪些?

AR: I think the best advice someone gave me was to listen to my body and treat it well. Luckily, no one has given me horrible advice ;)
我认为听到的最好建议是,让我听从自己的身体并善待它。很幸运还没有听到任何可怕的建议;)

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
西溪 + 5 + 1 期待新赛季的米国男单~
花样男子 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
gx010010 + 5 + 1 幸苦辛苦

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-9-28 10:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛关于滑冰是技术活还是艺术活那段的回答蛮有趣的
花样男子 发表于 2010-9-28 13:32:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复 209# gx010010

卷毛那张跟大叔的合影,大叔发型整的跟怨妇一样
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册